Monday, April 27, 2009

Route 46 (Special Brunches)

I attended, for Easter, a brunch at the new Route 46 restaurant in Sanford, FL with my Mother and Grandmother. I have to say, as far as brunches go, this one was pretty nice. My only complaint is that they made you walk a mile out of your way, through what can only be described as an old fashioned, swinging saloon door to get to the buffet itself and then walk a mile back. I suppose I shouldn't complain since that helped me walk the weight off that I had just inhaled on my third helping.

They had various assortments of food, all delicious and not a one I can complain about. The champagne was flowing...which totally helped my review to be more positive, and the waitress was on top of her game...for the most part.

Overall I would say I give this place a couple of thumbs up. They are having a Mother's Day Brunch in a couple of weekends that I would definitely recommend, if you have a mother that is. If not, grab some bum off the side of the road and treat her to brunch. You can call it your "good deed of the day."

No comments:

Post a Comment